Aircraft Sales Associate
High Performance Aviation, LLC is looking for an Aircraft Sales Associate to join our team at the Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport. At HPA, we help aircraft owners buy and sell aircraft. HPA serves as an aircraft broker and consultant within the general aviation piston, turboprop, and corporate jet aircraft market.
The Aircraft Sales Associate is responsible for prospecting sales and qualifying leads for new and existing accounts. Activities include receiving and responding to inbound leads, developing aircraft specification sheets, assisting with aircraft valuation and market research. Position may require occasional travel by airlines or private aircraft.
The ideal candidate will be an instrument rated pilot or aviation enthusiast with a broad knowledge of general aviation fixed-wing aircraft. Candidates should also possess a working knowledge of aircraft maintenance requirements. Candidate must possess strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and be highly motivated to provide an exceptional experience for aircraft owners. This is not a remote position. Candidate must be available to work from our offices in Conroe, TX.
- Contact and qualify leads
- Manage current accounts
- Customer support
- Market research
- Aircraft valuations
- Sales and purchase negotiations
- Utilize customer relationship management software
- Participate in industry events, community aviation events, and tradeshows
- Host clients for aircraft showings
- Provide timely updates
- Good communication, computer, and telephone skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Proficient with aviation terminology
- Ability to adapt easily to new technology
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
- BS degree in Aviation, Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Instrument-Rated Pilot
- 4+ years aviation experience
- 2+ years aircraft sales or customer service experience
- 300+ hours of flight experience
- Familiar with aviation maintenance schedules and procedures
- Experience with a variety of aircraft models and avionics
- Eligible employees and contractors may be offered health, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Conditions apply.