Interested in joining a dynamic and high performing team? High Performance Aviation is a growing aircraft sales company. We are in need of a part-time contract video editor to assist with editing aircraft advertising videos and social media content.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Adobe Suite: media creation and editing (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, etc.)
- (Alternatively, Final Cut Pro is also acceptable.)
- Digital asset management
- Preparation, design, and compilation of videos for web and social media
- Assist with YouTube channel and content distribution
- Assist with digital ads and online marketing strategy
- Assist with photography/videography as required.
- Computer fluency in Mac and PC
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles
- Typography knowledge
- Multimedia content development
- Media production, communication, and dissemination techniques
- Understanding browser capabilities
- Creativity and originality
- Fluency of ideas
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Client facing communication
- Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
- Self directed
Part-time contract position. May turn into full-time position as the business grows. We are needing an all-around digital savvy individual who has an eye for great design and creates professional content. Schedule is flexible and will likely start as 1-2 days per week. Workload and responsibilities may vary throughout the year. Must have experience with graphic design, photo editing, and video editing.